Sunday, August 19, 2012

Face

odd-wiki-hive - Mattis-Manzel-wiki



odd-wiki-hive - Mattis-Manzel-wiki - face odd-wiki-hive - Mattis-Manzel-wiki - face-feed

[en]+[de]-


technical stuff to bore the public


This post is written in the Mattis-Manzel-wiki. It’s my personal wiki and it’s just as much editable to the max by everybody as any of the other wikis I started. That includes the day-page-set face face in it where I post personal stuff which goes straight into my personal user accounts: facebook, twitter, posterous, bla … you name them. In order to keep other people to post into my accounts via the wiki I put a switch on yahoo - pipes Mattis-Manzel-wiki - face. I open the switch before posting (after checking for spam on my face, sure), I post, I disconnect the switch again. So if you wanna spam me check if the switch is connected before posting, otherwise I’ll remove your spam before it goes into the feed. It’s not super convenient, no, but it works (currently). Personal wiki, I mean. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment